Welcome to the L.E.A.D. Teaching School Alliance
Everything we do in our schools is about giving children a high quality education. We celebrate the fact that all children are unique and we have high aspirations for all their futures. At the L.E.A.D. Teaching School Alliance we are committed to high quality training that impacts on the learning experiences of every child’s education.
The L.E.A.D. Teaching School Alliance is a dynamic partnership of schools committed to harnessing, nurturing and sharing the specific skills and attributes required to teach and lead in areas with diverse pupil populations. They share unique opportunities to make a profound difference to the lives of children regardless of background or barriers, where every child can feel encouraged to aspire, empowered to achieve and motivated to progress.
Drawing on schools’ collective experience and best practice, the L.E.A.D. Teaching School Alliance aims to be a beacon of excellence and specialist expertise. Resilience, resourcefulness and responsiveness to change are fundamental to its success in the ever shifting educational landscape. Through on-going collaboration, the L.E.A.D. Teaching School Alliance will:
- identify and grow its own expert teaching and leadership talent not only to benefit schools within the alliance but schools locally, nationally and internationally;
- develop bespoke courses and highly skilled mentors in order to provide the highest quality training for new entrants into the teaching profession;
- deliver creative and high impact approaches to school-to-school support;
- engage in research and development in order to deepen understanding of how schools can facilitate the optimum learning experiences for children to achieve;
- designate and broker outstanding teaching and leadership talent;
- design and deliver innovative training programmes for teachers and leaders that can be personalised to the ever changing requirements of schools locally, nationally and internationally.